Kevin Feddy Media Ltd
This Privacy Notice explains how Kevin Feddy Media Ltd uses any personal data (also referred to as ‘information’) we collect about you. It describes:
- What information we collect about you;
- How we use your information;
- Who we share your information with;
- Your rights regarding our use of your information;
- How long we keep your information;
- How to contact us.
At Kevin Feddy Media Ltd we only process and use information directly supplied by you – the client. No other information is used in any publication or project undertaken by Kevin Feddy Media Ltd.
2. What information do we collect about you?
- Names addresses, contact details
- Email addresses
- Company profile
- Employment history
- Dates of birth
- Professional qualifications
- Any other supplied information
3. How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Promote your business/product
- Raise the profile of your company/organisation
- Provide media articles, essays or promotions
We will rely on one of the following legal grounds (as appropriate) to process your personal data:
- To enter and perform a contract with you or to perform any steps you require from us before entering into a contract;
- To pursue our legitimate business interests in providing and marketing our products and services;
- Your specific consent to us using your information, which you can withdraw at any time;
4. Who do we share your information with?
We share information with the following third parties:
On your instruction and as per the contract agreed, Kevin Feddy Media Ltd will undertake its contractual obligations by sharing your data with;
- Data processors, who are our suppliers who provide us services;
- Media outlets
- Social Media platforms
- Other third parties, with your consent.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
In the instances where we use third party data processors, we will only engage with them if we have a contract in place and confirmation of their GDPR compliance.
5. What are your rights in relation to our use of your information?
You have rights under data protection law in relation to our use of your personal data, including to:
- Request access to your information by submitting a request to Kevin@kevinfeddymedia.co.uk
- Update or amend your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Object to certain uses of your personal data;
- Request the deletion of your information, or restrict its use, in certain circumstances. For example, subject to lawful exceptions applying, you can request that we erase your information where the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- Withdraw any consents you have provided in respect of our use of your information;
- to request a copy of the information you have provided to us, to use for your own purposes (often called your right to data portability);
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
If you have subscribed to us or agreed to be on a contact list to receive information from us, you can ask to be removed at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in any
e-communications or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about these rights, or you would like to exercise any of them, please contact us by submitting a request to email@example.com. Additional details of how to get in touch are set out in section 7 below.
6. How long do we keep your information?
Personal data provided to us will be kept for no longer than is necessary, and that period of time will be determined in the agreement between Kevin Feddy Media Ltd and the client.
Any other information obtained as set out in section 2 above will be kept for no longer than is necessary and will be determined with reference to applicable statutory limitation periods in your jurisdiction, or otherwise as agreed between us.
We will keep our retention policies under review to ensure that your data is not stored for longer than is strictly necessary.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
8. How to contact us?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the information we hold about you, you can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Kevin Feddy Media Ltd, Unit 9, Brenton Business Complex, Bond Street, Bury, BL9 7BE
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep this Privacy Notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 25th May 2018.